lundi 21 mars 2011

The Joke Crew (part 4): Miss Pack (Harley Queen)



One of my favorite thing out of 'Batman Arkham Asylum' was Harley Quinn (And I think its most boys favorite too!) So I needed to have an ''Harley Queen'' for ''The Joke''...
There was a nurse that would have been absolutly perfect...if it was'nt for a facial mask she was wearing, removing all the character from the mini, too bad, she had a perfect haircut.
Miss pack it was.

This Miss Pack technically should still be a WIP, I forgot to finish many many things...But for now it will do.

On the field: Nurses are the ultimate support models...And with the lethal drugs they use, their abilities fit nicely with the theme of The Joke Crew.

(''The Joke''s base and ''Harley Queen''s one go together to give a hint of my inspiration ;))

1 commentaire:

  1. Just did a search for miss pack, and your pics came up. Love the idea, and would hope to see more. Maybe flesh contruct as Bane?

    RépondreSupprimer