lundi 21 mars 2011

The Joke Crew (part 5): Killjoy (as a Titan)



In the videogame, the Joker creates a serum that can transform people into monstrosities of muscle and rage...I needed some large beefy model to represent a titan...
Luckily I traded some warmachine for some Malifaux and got myself a Killjoy, and if Killjoy doesnt look like he's Mr.Bodybuilder 2011, he sure looks big and titanesque!
As an added bonus, he needs a model to be sacrificed to be brought into play, absolutly perfect with the theme of ''The Joke'' injecting a serum to a hapless clown and transforming him into a bloodthirsty abomination!!

Killjoy is one heck of a easy model to paint, I was lazy but still I'm satisfied with the end result...And the ''Fun Times'' tattoo adds a little humor to the beast.

On the field: like all the models (except Nurse and McMourning) I didn't try it yet, but it sure looks like its going to be a loooooot of fun to play!!

1 commentaire:

  1. This would have been an excellent opportunity to create a Clayface model!

    NIce crew. :)

    RépondreSupprimer